Coko is searching for 2 developers and a Project Manager to join the team.
This year Coko has been growing and we are involved in more and more projects. In preparation for 2021, which looks to be even busier, we are scaling up our team to work on some exciting new projects. Consequently we are looking for a Project Manager, and two Developers (one Senior, one Mid Career).
The Project Manager will manage multiple technical (publishing platform) projects at once. We can teach the technology so domain experience is preferred but not necessary. Rather we are looking for someone with solid PM skills and a passion for details.
Coko is an awesome place to work with some important features:
- Coko is quite an informal environment. We prefer a team based culture rather than a top down hierarchy.
- we expect of ourselves and each other that we take pride in our work, work hard and be kind to each other.
- we also expect you to have fun!
- team members should work well in a team but also be strongly motivated to solve problems in a very self directed way. In other words, once we all know where we are going we leave you to solve the problems you need to solve on that path.
- we help each other a lot with advice and pitching in where necessary.
If that sounds like you then we are sure you will fit in!
You can also work from anywhere and we welcome applications from anywhere. We particularly encourage applications from Africa, South America, Asia, and Pacifica.
For more information on either of these roles please contact Founder Adam Hyde at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire quickly!